Pics of our Rooms and Pic OVERLOAD!

Aug 21, 2013

Girls, girls, girls......

It's been awhile. I haven't been doing nothing, I've been busy!  The last two weeks I feel like I lived at school.  My girls and I should have just kept sleeping bags there, but it's all worth it in the end.  :) 
Here is a little peek at our classrooms. 

 Lauren's Room..... She's our newest Curious Firstie Teacher!  She will be teaching SS/Science/Spelling/ and a little calendar.  :)
Her "Smarty Pants" I LOVE these!!!!
 
Our Curious Friend Natalie's Room.  She's the math lady! 
She's using apples this year and they are SUPER cute!
 
Curious Karen's Room.  She changed to Chocolate Polka Dots. I'm a little jealous, I LOVE polka dots!  Our firsties will be reading in here.  :)
 



Her focus board for all four classes.
 
And my room......

Bored yet??????  I have so many more pictures.  :)

I spray painted A LOT this summer.  I have had this vision in my mind about frames and this summer my curious friend Em made my vision come to life.  She purchased frames all summer long, I spray painted them.  I hope they make your heart sing as much as they do mine every time I walk in my room.

What happens when you spray paint for too long. :)


Our drab walls
 
Our frames all laid out.
 
 
Em, hard at work!
 
TA DA.......our FAB walls!!!!!!!
 

Do you not love these walls?????
 
I spray painted these guys too.  :)
 
And these guys...
 
 
 
A little duct tape..... 
 
 
My old Writer's Eye

My "new" writer's eye.  :)

And of course, I can't leave you without showing you these ladies.  :)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the 'ol spray paint finger! I'm already dreaming of spray painting SO much next summer. I've never spray painted anything so I'm a bit nervous...but I'm tired of 'factory' colors on stuff.

    Things look great.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your pics! Those frames are just fabulous!

    Karen

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!