Wednesday WOW!

Oct 16, 2013



It is Wednesday...already!  This week has flown by.

This weekend my family went to "Books by the Banks,"  a Cincinnati Book Festival.  We had never been there before and I had no idea what to expect.  And...WOW!  It was so much fun.  Why, you ask?

  • Interactive story time
  • Writing and reading crafts
  • Opera presentation for kids
  • Lots of book characters
  • Wordplaycincy.org had materials for my girls to make books (with parental help)
  • And a a room full of authors and illustrators to sign books


We typed up their stories on this type writer with wordplaycincy.org!  That was interesting.  I can't remember the last time I used a typewriter.

Hope you are having a good weekend!  Share your WOW! moments with us below!

4 comments:

  1. Yours was much wowwer than mine! Pete the Cat?!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's a Wow moment! I just linked up! Thanks for the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! I wonder if they have something like that in Oklahoma???
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!