Wednesday WOW!

Oct 23, 2013


Wow! Am I tired.  I guess that happens when you rush around to Baltimore and Washington DC in a matter of a couple days :)  But it is Wednesday already.  Time for some Wednesday WOW!



It was worth it.  I learned so much from the NCTM conference in Baltimore on Thursday and Friday.  But I had no internet from Wednesday afternoon through last night.  What does that mean....?  I was very behind on emails.  But it was nice to focus on my new learnings and my family for a few days.

I want to share all of my new learning with you but my brain....well...it is not working right now.  So that will have to come later this week.

That leaves just my WOW for the week.  My team.  I really wanted to go to this math conference and WOW-they took over my groups and encouraged me to not worry. I appreciate them and love the support that we have for each other.  Thank you so much to them.  I didn't worry. I had a great time and brought back so much to share.

Hope you can link up with something great that has happened to you this week!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Em, glad you had such a wonderful time! I think it's good for all of us to go w/o the internet sometimes, don't you? A teacher friend of mine did a Technology Free Tuesday one summer. I really need to do that even during the school year. :) Syaing all of that, I have missed reading your posts.
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't allow myself a Smart Phone because I know I would be on it too much! I'm giving up the internet for the weekend. I'm taking on spending hours with my husband and kids...I can't wait! The leaves here are wow, too. I love the beauty of autumn.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!