A Win

Feb 16, 2017

 Today we headed to the Taft Theater for a play.  Not just any play, The Wizard of Oz!!!!  There were a few stars in my eyes this morning.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this musical, probably not as much as our teaching partner, but it is one of my favs. Anyhoo.... we were on our way to the play when we were stopped at a traffic light.  One little firstie who I was sharing a seat with, looked to the right and said, "Hey, that has an i consonant e like our words." I said, "Yes, yes it does." She didn't read the word out loud and I was a little thankful because that word was "Wine" from the Wine and Spirits shop we stopped in front of. :) I'll take that as a win any day! :)

Here's to reading wherever we are! :)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to take my kids to a play like that. What a great experience!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!