Wow-It Wednesday

Aug 15, 2012

SO.... I missed Made-It Monday.... again.  :'(  How about Wow-It Wednesday.  I have been blessed that my mother-in-law came down yesterday to help me by watching the girls.  As soon as she got here I ran as fast as I could slowly grabbed my things and headed to my classroom.  We are able to stay at school until 10 p.m. and that's when I left.  No kids.  Just me and the room (and Em for planning which we can't wait to share and my mom and dad: Oh how I love thee!).  I'm feeling better about it, but wanted to show you a few more made-it items. 

These babies will be holding all the different types of paper we have to have for Writer's Workshop.

Found in the TRASH!  :)
about $5 for this can that sticks to plastic
  


TA DA!!!!
OH MY YOUNGEST!  Mama thanks you.  I tried to fix with black duct tape, but she ended up back in the trash.  :(

All that breaking wore her out.

I got this in the summer clearance at JoAnn's for about $3.

Oh Sharpies.... how I love thee.



 

Crate seats in the making.  The pink is vinyl because little critters freak*me*out.  It was about $9 with a 50% off coupon at JoAnn's.  The foam in the middle was about $22 (I think...Mr. E. will have to confirm, he's the finance man. with a coupon.  Crates... came from wonderful source. 
Gotta love dads! The last picture is my meetingish area. :)  What do you think???

Finally... my mom and dad helped me recover my chair and a table that was also FREE!!!
I HEART you my fellow co-workers who put your things in the trash! 
Your trash has been my treasure. :)





Now go out and WOW the rest of this Wednesday!


Maria 






1 comment:

  1. I love all of the things that you made for your classroom. My favorite is the table! I wish I could find such great things! Thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting! I have become your newest follower and I can't wait to read about your adventures this year!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!