Starting to Get Fancy--Five for Friday

Apr 19, 2013







We are working hard to get ready for our "Fancy Tea Party" to show-off our fancy writing.  The Yellow Monkeys started making flowers to go in vases on the tables.  The flowers showcase numbers that are ten more and ten less.
_________________________________________________________________________________
I saw some super cute birds on Projects for Preschoolers.  Since we were reading Mole and the Baby Bird this week, I decided these birds would be perfect for a following the directions activity.
If you want the direction sheet that I used-just click the photo!
________________________________________________________________________________
Our Green Chimps were struggling with week with the concept of ten more and ten less.  So Natalie and I decided to move backwards--analyzing the hundreds chart.  We started creating our own.
Then we had them color each row and cut up each row to create a "puzzle."  We think hope it was successful and they are ready to move on!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Cincinnati has an amazing zoo!  Each Thursday in April they host "Tunes and Blooms."
________________________________________________________________________________
I have never taken the time to figure out how to make one of those great signatures that everyone in blogland has.  So Maria did the work for me!  And I just absolutely adore it (that's a fancy word for like a lot)--gotta love Fancy Nancy.

2 comments:

  1. I also adore your signature...that's something I haven't gotten around to adding to my blog yet :)

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!