Nothing to do with school... yet. :)

Jul 27, 2013

I know every teacher is feeling how I'm feeling right  now.  Like... the walls are closing in around us and it's getting harder and harder to breathe.  Well.... for the last week I've been having A LOT of girl time!!! My Mr. E. has been working nights this past week, so I've been in charge of our girls ALL.DAY.LONG!  Barely a break.  Unless you call nap/rest time a break when I'm in their room about 5 times before they actually fall asleep because someone needs to go potty, needs another kiss, or just "needs me".  Sometimes I just say, "What does that mean?"  Does anyone know what that means??????
Anyhoo.... I thought I'd overload you with pictures of our week.  :) 

Trying on sunglasses at Gabe's! Em's favorite store!!!!

Not afraid to bribe with Icee's to get my shopping done at Sam's! :)

Playground fun!

Choosing our prizes at the library! (This took like.... FOREVER!)

Yummy UDF!!!!  Vanilla, Zebra, and Paintball (which tasted like cake batter....weird!) Of course, I had my favorite... PEACH! mmmm.......

The Zoo with our cousin!

Cheetah Run!  So AWESOME!  These cheetahs are so majestic.  Now I know why my oldest wants to be nothing but a Cheetah keeper.  :)

Our oldest was chosen to try to jump as high as a serval. 

Mustaches and America's Got Talent catch up.  :)  I mean.. what do you do on your Friday night? 



Sorry about the no shirt.  I don't know what to say about these girls.  hahaha
 
Anyway... that's our week.  Girls, girls, and more girls. 

2 comments:

  1. What sweet girls! It looks like they had a terrific time, even if you were exhausted. ;p
    I feel like I am counting down the hours till I have to go back on Wednesday. ;(
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those girls! And all the ice cream and all the shopping! I am going to miss these summer days of fun!
    em

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!