Paper, Meet-Up, App, and some Random!

Jul 28, 2013

I am feeling that this post is pretty random.  So why not link up....right!?


I wanted to share with everyone that I drove up to Toledo, Ohio (first timer there) for an Ohio Blogger meet-up!  It's about 3 hours from Cincy.  So my little family made it a fun day trip.



I was so lucky to meet all of these wonderful ladies! We enjoyed a nice lunch, good conversation, and shared some great teaching tips! (thanks to Kate for the picture).  We'll start from the left:
Alyce from Mrs. Bartel's School Family
Me :)
Julie from First Grade Critter Cafe (thanks for setting this up!)
Jessica from Tales of a Teacherista
Kate from EduKate and Inspire
Brittany from The SuperHERO Teacher

It was a week of "meet-ups" for me.  I got to hang out with my Curious Firsties gang this week too (except Karen, who was at the beach!!)  I did not get a group shot of my teaching pals.  But we got some cute pics of our girls all dressed up!

Natalie and I got together the next morning and started planning our year of math.  And I have to say...WOW!  That will have to be a whole other post.

5 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you! Thanks for making the drive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the pictures! I'll have to check out that app!

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you check out the app, you will have to let me know what you think. It is a really interesting app to play with!

      Delete
  3. Love your digital paper! Sooo cute! And I don't have that app, but your pictures look amazing! I am obsessed with photo apps; thanks for sharing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great meeting you! I love all of the pics you shared! Too cute. Your husband's digital papers are great, too!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!