First Annual Holiday Cookie Swap Linky Party

Dec 1, 2013


I am excited to be linking up with Emily from The Reading Tutor/OG with one of my favorite topics: cookies.

If you know me...you know I love Love LOVE sweets.  Growing up, my Nana and mom always made candy for Christmas.  Buckeyes, fudge, white chocolate pretzel sticks, peanut butter roll, and turtles were some of the candies we enjoyed.  My mom still makes all this great candy but has passed the recipes on to me.  But I have added some of my own holiday favorites to recipe book.
This one came from my third cousin way out in warm, sunny California.  She passed it on to me years and years ago.  So I have no idea where it originally came from but....oh!!...do I love it.


Fonts: KG and Gingersnaps

Hope you can link up with a sweet, sweet recipe!



4 comments:

  1. These look so scrumptious! Can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em,

    Those look delightful!! I can't wait to try them!! I found your blog through Emily's cookie swap linky and I am your newest follower! I can't wait to read more of your posts!! I hope you have a great rest of your week!!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie! I am so excited you stopped by :) I hope you enjoy the cookie bars. I will have to hop over and check out your blog.
      Em

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, this looks delicious!!! I hope I have a chance to try out your recipe over the holidays! :) Just stopping by to catch up a bit… Hope y'all are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!