DIY- Banner

Jul 19, 2012

I have been so inspired by all the blogs out there and the "Make-It Monday" as well as all the pinteresty (is that a word?) crafts that are being made.  A few weeks ago I picked up two packs of blue and white polk-a-dot paper plates at Michael's.  The bonus...... they were in the dollar section!!!  I LOVE a deal!  I have been battling over what to do with these plates.  Should I use them to mark each class?  Should I use them for the tables?  Finally I decided to use them as a banner.  This project came in at a total cost of ..........  $2.00!  I am unsure of how/where I will put them in my room, so that cost may go up if I have to purchase ribbon.  I also have a color printer at home, so I just printed the letters here.  I am unsure of where I got the font from as well.  I need to keep better notes.  :)  I think it was from Miss Tina from http://misstiina.com/fonts/ or Kevin and Amanda.  Thanks to whomever was talented enough to make this font because that is a talent I lack!  :)

Here is the final product.  What do you think?

I noticed my youngest daughter's seat in the background and how it matches perfectly!  Do you think one of our firsties would like to sit in this chair?  :)  I hope this inspires DIY and create something new for your classroom!  Let me know what you did!

Maria

1 comment:

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!