Advertising for Free

Aug 19, 2012

Ok--so one thing you have to know about me...I like love LOVE LOVE LOVE a good deal!

This year I am throwing a "Curious About Rhymes"literacy night (more to come on that later).  Finding interesting ways to advertise is a fun challenge for me.  This year I found some "moo" mini-cards for free.  Um...yes...FREE!  They came in the mail today.  They are so stinkin' cute and I just HAD to share it with you!

This is the back with all the info.

This is the front! So cute!! 
This is the box they came in. 100 cards!

When the website said "mini" I did not realize how mini they would really be!  I love them, though and I think they will be so much fun to hand out to remind our families to come to the literacy event!

I look forward to showing you all of my "Curious About Rhymes" event materials.  This is just a sneak peek!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!