BEE a writer/reader FREEBIE

Aug 19, 2013

When it comes to creating things... I know my school stuff but I am (by no means) an artist.  So my Ben is helping me out on the art side. Here is a new bee he came up with for me.  I thought I would share FREEBIES today.



Thought I would link these freebies up!



Yesterday was my last day of summer...officially.  Of course, I have been in an out of school for weeks but yesterday was IT.
I think I should have made it a bigger deal.  We just hung around getting things cleaned up and ready.  But I thought I would share just a couple of last day memories...
 Painting the bush with watercolors (don't you love the old man slippers-ha!)


Hope you have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!