Meet the Teacher

Aug 12, 2013


I saw many different posts this weekend about the Teacher Week '13 at Blog Hoppin'.  I really wanted to join in but Monday's post is "Meet the Teacher."  Well...I have no idea what people would really like to know about me.  I always get worried about telling too much or telling too little.  So I decided to just not post.  Then I remembered that I made my "Beginning of the Year-Reading" banner. That's it...I can use it!

As I was filling in the blanks...I decided you might want to know just a little bit more.  So here we go.

Number of years taught: going on 9 (I think)
What I teach: Title I for first grade (reading, writing, math)
And I love love love my team. 

Head over and link up or read up about your favorite bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!