GREAT Book and a FREEBIE!

Sep 26, 2014

Have you read this book  Image result for ralph tells a story with your writers?  If not, stop reading and put it in your cart.  This is such a great story for all writers.  I love it because it helps children understand that getting started on a story is hard BUT you can find stories EVERYWHERE!  Ralph finds his story while laying under a desk.  Where do you find your stories?

 I also love that at the end of this book Ralph gives his readers a little advice that I thought I would make into a poster for my writers.  I think this guy will go straight into our writers notebooks. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-Writing-Poster-1467419
 
Happy Writing Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!