Meeting Up...Georgia Style

Feb 23, 2015


Alarm went off at 3:30 am on Saturday.  Yep...A.M.  Jenny, from Luckeyfrog's Lilypad, and I were headed to Atlanta for a quick 36 hour trip.

 We were super excited to meet up with other bloggers, check out some new products at the EdExpo, and explore the city a bit.  But our drive to the airport looked like this:

Thanks for the pic, Jenny!
7 inches were expected to fall and this was just the start of it.  We were pretty confident that our flight was going to be delayed, cancelled, something.  And we were actually not convinced otherwise until we were in the air and on our way!

But...


And when we got there we were amazed!  The Hyatt was so....Tall, fancy, and pretty!  Best of all...we got our own rooms.  Yes...OWN!


Our first 12 hours in Atlanta were filled with so many greetings, introductions, hugs, and fun!  There was lunch, sightseeing, and a BIG Georgia meet-up!


 I had dinner with a whole group of bloggers that I had not met before.  Many of you probably do not know that this is a huge deal from me!  I would be your student that is in the back of the class listening intently, doing my work, but not raising my hand. These were my table friends:
Lory from Lory's Page
Megan from I Teach What's Your Superpower
Lana from Prepping for the Primary Gridiron
Jen from Hello Mrs. Sykes
Kelly from First Grade Fairytales

After dinner, the welcoming reception started for the EdExpo.  I really think this picture says it all:


I pretty much could have stood at this table the WHOLE night!

The EdExpo was filled with so many products and ideas.  It was a teacher's dream come true to be able to walk through.  My brain is just filled with ideas, products I NEED, and goals for lessons I want to complete.  I am still sorting through all these thoughts but will share my top 10 products (with ideas) on Friday!

Please check back!!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear your top 10 list. I'm sure it will contain things I "need" ASAP! Have a good day!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!