Take Your Pick

Aug 27, 2012

I am always looking for fun and interesting ways to get books into the hands of our firsties!

Over the summer I stumbled upon Lesson Plan SOS (through Pinterest, of course).  They started a reading raffle at their school.  Love it!

So...I started my own version called "Take Your Pick."


This is a weekly drawing (again...trying to get those books in their hands)!!  Students earn tickets for whatever the classroom teacher decides and then they have their pick of what book they would like to win.  They just place their little tickets in the box and on Friday I pick 5 winners!

We started this today with our little firsties.  They were so excited!  So far...SkippyJon Jones has the most tickets.

I am looking forward to picking the winners on Friday.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!