Cue the Cindy...

Jul 14, 2013

It's just another Manic (and Made It) Monday....

Linking up with Charity for my second Manic Monday.  Can I get a woot, woot?!?!?!?!?!  :)

So I've been wanting to get on the Subway Art Bandwagon, so I, of course went to Pinterest and found a GREAT tutorial using PicMonkey from Living and Learning with Luisa.  It was SUPER easy and you get to reap the rewards from now until FOREVER friends!!!!!!!!  :)

I hope you enjoy..... :)

I hope the link works.  My computer was possessed when I tried to save.  Let me know what you think!  I've already printed, backed, and am DYING to use my new laminator to laminate this guy.  :) I think I will put it in a clear frame at school and surround it by some super cute duct tape. :)  I am also thinking about printing off a small copy for the cover of my firsties writing binders.  That will be coming!  :) 
 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday   

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE it! :)

    ~Leslie
    http://thetallytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an appealing poster! I like the call to action of "We do...." Thanks for sharing!

    Kristen
    Aspire to Inspire

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!