Favorite Pins Friday

Jul 5, 2013


 I'm linking up with Cara over at First Grade Parade today. 
I have been all about these digital papers this week!
They come from Write in the Middle and I love them!  I was able to use them to make these flashcards! (You can click on them if you want them).




Next up is a book...has anyone read this one?
The pin came from "The Best Children's Books." I have been looking for some inspirational punctuation books.

Another great school pin:
This came from Joyful Learning in KC.  I am reading Smarter Charts right now and I am wondering how I can incorporate this Word Box!

Okay--I saw this picture and fell in love with these trees.
The idea is from Dishfunctional Designs.  I have not formulated my idea on how to use this yet.  But I know something will come to me.

And finally...a healthy dessert.
This pin comes from Detoxinista.  This is a pineapple whip.  It only calls for pineapple, almond milk, and honey.  I made it for the 4th yesterday and it was a hit!
Hope everyone had a good 4th!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks! I'm glad you like them! The flashcards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flashcard you made look terrific! Thanks! I love those trees, they are sooo pretty.

    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through the linky! Always great to find new friends!

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh geez - that pineapple whip looks FAB! And, LOVE those trees!!!!!!!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been a digital paper junkie lately, too!! I'm thinking B & I are going to have to try some of that pineapple whip this week! :)

    Kelli
    Surviving the Little People

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!