Reading some Subway Art

Aug 4, 2013


Hi everyone!! Here today with another Monday freebie (I can't get enough of the freebies!)

A few weeks ago Maria made some great Subway Art for writing.  My amazing teammate Karen saw this and wanted some Subway Art for her classroom as well.  So (of course!) I jumped at the chance to try something new.  Unfortunately, I am a huge perfectionist.  Maria said it would take me about 10 minutes to make this.  Nope--try a couple of days.  I ended up using ribbit.com to make these for various reasons.  But I won't bore you with that :) So here you go!

Subway Art for Comprehension strategies



And some Subway Art for Reading strategies.


So let's link these freebies up!!!







8 comments:

  1. Great visual! Also a useful resource for teachers. Thanks for sharing at Manic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. Thanks for sharing :)

    Danielle
    Carolina Teacher


    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to print these up as backings for my Focus Board in Reading. They will be up all year, but for each story, I will put the focus strategy for each story up in its "sign" board. I am excited to have a backing that looks filled up, even when it is empty! :) Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wow!! I am so excited to hear that. I would love to see a picture of how it turns out. My teammate, Karen, is blowing them up into posters. Can't wait to see how they look :)

      Delete
  4. These posters are fabulous. Thanks for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those posters are incredible! Thanks for sharing the goodie!!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with subway art right now! Your posters are very adorable! I love the look of them. They are so modern but still very adorable :)

    Thank you so much for sharing and linking up!

    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! These freebies are great! I hope to use them in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you! We will reply through email or in a comment above. Thank you!!