With my big holiday Open-House behind me, I am ready to breathe and think about some of the other things that I wanted to accomplish this break. A reflection of 2014, of course!
14. A Favorite QuoteMy grandma passed away very unexpectedly this holiday season. This quote has been very helpful to me.
13. Favorite Article of ClothingI think it has to be thick, thick tights or leggings. If they have fleece in them...even better!
12. Favorite Movie I WatchedHands down favorite!!
11. Favorite TV SeriesI have become seriously hooked on "Once Upon A Time." I just can't seem to get enough of it this season. This may be because Anna and Elsa were on the show this season!
10. Favorite RestaurantMy Ben and I got a little hooked on having lunch at the Honey Baked Ham store. It.is.just.tooooo.tasty!
9. Favorite New Thing I TriedThis is....YUM!!
8. Favorite Gift You ReceivedMy husband gave me the gift of new glasses this year. THANK YOU! I am not a contacts girl and wear glasses everyday. And my current glasses are oooolllldddd! I can't wait to get the phone call that my new glasses are ready for pick up!
7. Favorite Thing You PinnedCompletely not school related (because there are too many of those pins) but I really love looking at pretty clothes.
6. Favorite Blog PostBack in January I wrote about a fluency idea that came to me "in the moment." And it was a success. I loved this post!
5. Favorite AccomplishmentThis is actually not my accomplishment, but we are a team so it counts for this reflection. This year my husband finally started to put himself out there in the "art world." It has been so much to take our girls to his art shows. They are so proud of him. I am so proud of him. And I can't wait to see what 2015 brings for him.
4. Favorite PhotoI could not pick one.
|My Preschool Grad|
|The first roller coaster ride|
|A family vacation|